Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
- 8.3.0, 8.2.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.0
Collect additional data to troubleshoot an application's
- Open the application properties screen by selecting the application's name from the Applications screen ( click).
- Click theEnhanced Analyticsbutton to Enhanced Analytics Settings popup screen.By default, all HTTP metrics (check boxes) are enabled (selected). Selecting only one, or a focused number of metrics, improves the quality of the data collected.
- Ensure that theCollect HTTP metrics for <Application Name>check box is selected.
- Leave selected only the check boxes you want, to view specific data within the chart dimensions of the Analytics area.
- To view details about your application's security, selectCollect Security metrics for all devices hosting <Application Name>.
- ClickStart.The detail screen for this application displays a banner across the top of the screen, Enhanced Analytics On, with aStopbutton. If you return to the Applications screen, the health icon in the applications list is highlighted to indicate which application is running Enhanced Analytics.
- To disable Enhanced Analytics, click theStopbutton in the Enhanced Analytics On banner.You can also clickEnhanced Analytics, and clickStopin the Enhanced Analytics Settings popup window.Once you have completed troubleshooting, disable Enhanced Analytics to reduce disk usage allocated for statistics data collection.