Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
- 8.2.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.0
Identify pool members causing traffic performance issues
- Open the application properties screen by selecting the application's name from the Applications screen ( click).
- Near the middle of the screen in the SERVERS area, click the numbered icon below to display pool member information in the ANALYTICS area.
- To view pool member traffic data, select from menu to the left of the screen in the ANALYTICS area (Server Latency,Application Response Time, orServer Side RTT).
- In the time settings above the chart, ensure that theEventsbutton is set toON.
- You can click the Category buttons below the chart such that only theSystembutton is active.The buttons below the chart have a gray background when disabled, and a blue background, when enabled.This action filters out all other alert and event categories displayed in the charts.
- Click an event icon in the chart to display the events and alerts that correspond with the traffic data.This displays the event table below the chart, which includes details about the events and alerts that occurred at that time.You can further filter so that only pool member and virtual server events appear, use theSearch eventsfield, and type "server-readiness".
- Isolate the affected pool member address from the Title column in the event table, or click the event row to view event details in the Description area.
- You can analyze additional data for the isolated pool member by expanding the Dimension pane to the right of the chart and selecting the pool member address from thePool Members Addresslist.