Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
- 8.2.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.0
Create a replacement pool member
- Select the application that needs attention from the all applications screen ().
- Find the pool member that needs attention: At the right, center of the screen, click the number in the Servers circle.This displays the pool member information in the CONFIGURATION area.
- Create a new pool member.
- At the left clickCONFIGURATION.
- Under Servers, clickCreate(a Create Servers popup screen opens).
- Type theIP AddressandPortfor the new pool member.
- ClickCreate. (This creates the pool member and closes the popup screen.)