Manual Chapter : Create a replacement pool member
Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
- 8.3.0, 8.2.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.0
Create a replacement pool member
When you isolate a pool member that is affecting traffic performance, you can create a replacement for the member that is triggering the performance issues.
- Select the application that needs attention from the all applications screen ().
- Find the pool member that needs attention: At the right, center of the screen, click the number in the Servers circle.This displays the pool member information in the CONFIGURATION area.
- Create a new pool member.
- At the left clickCONFIGURATION.
- Under Servers, clickCreate(a Create Servers popup screen opens).
- Type theIP AddressandPortfor the new pool member.
- ClickCreate. (This creates the pool member and closes the popup screen.)
The next thing you probably want to do is take this pool member out of service so that your application traffic can return to normal.