Manual Chapter : Identify application services with health issues
Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
- 8.3.0, 8.2.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.0
Identify application services with health issues
You can use the application health status settings to identify a specific application service that has surpassed a performance threshold.
- Open the application summary screen ().
- Locate the HEALTH area at the top left of the summary bar.
- ClickCriticalandModerateto filter the application list by applications with the selected health statuses.In the applications list, theActive Alertsfield indicates the current number of alerts for an application.
- Click the application's name.The application services are displayed.
- Identify the application services with moderate or critical health, and click the name to view the summary dashboard for the selected application service.
You can use the ANALYTICS portion of the application service dashboard to evaluate charts that contain traffic data specific to the selected application service.