Applies To:Show Versions
Getting started with F5 rSeries
- Proposed new passwords forrSeriesadmin and root accounts
- Proposed management IP addresses for the system (if not using DHCP)
- Proposed static management IP addresses for tenants (if not using DHCP)
- IP address of DHCP server running in network (if using DHCP)
- IP address of NTP server
- IP address of DNS server
- BIG-IP base registration key
- Rack the chassis using the rack mount kit provided.
- Connect the power cables to the power supply units (PSUs) and apply power to the chassis.
- Connect the serial console cables, management interfaces, and networking cables.
- Management IP addresses for the system and tenants
- Any external service configured on therSeriessystem, such as a DNS server and NTP server
- Source IP addresses of any device used to communicate with therSeriessystem (such as a laptop, workstation, or other device that connects)