Applies To:Show Versions
- 12.1.6, 12.1.5, 12.1.4, 12.1.3, 12.1.2, 12.1.1, 12.1.0
Configuring Virtual Servers for Portal Access
Defining a virtual server for portal access
On the Main tab, click
.The Virtual Server List screen opens.
- Click the name of the virtual server you want to modify.
In the Destination Address field, type the IP address
for a host virtual server.
This field accepts an address in CIDR format (IP address/prefix). However, when you type the complete IP address for a host, you do not need to type a prefix after the address.
- From the HTTP Profile list, select http.
- In the Access Policy area, from the Access Profile list, select the access profile that you configured earlier.
- To use GZIP compression with a portal access resource, from the HTTP Compression Profile list, select httpcompression.
- If you are using a connectivity profile, from the Connectivity Profile list, select the connectivity profile.
- If you are creating a virtual server to use with portal access resources in addition to remote desktops, from the Rewrite Profile list, select the default rewrite profile, or another rewrite profile you created.
- If you use client SSL for this profile, from the SSL Profile (Client) list, select a client SSL profile.
- If you are using HTTPS with any portal access pages, from the SSL Profile (Server) list, select serverssl-apm.
If you want to provide connections to Java RDP clients for application access,
allow Java rewriting for portal access, or support a per-app VPN connection that
is configured on a mobile device, select the Application Tunnels
(Java & Per-App VPN) check box.
You must enable this setting to make socket connections from a patched Java applet. If your applet does not require socket connections, or only uses HTTP to request resources, this setting is not required.
If you want to provide native integration with an OAM server for authentication
and authorization, select the OAM Support check box.
You must have an OAM server configured in order to enable OAM support.
- Click Update.