Applies To:Show Versions
- 13.1.4, 13.1.3, 13.1.1, 13.1.0
When you complete the Layer 2 transparency mode configuration, the BIG-IP® system contains these objects:
- Two trunks that represent Member 1 and Member 2 interfaces of the virtual wire. Each interface of a trunk has its forwarding mode set to Virtual Wire.
- A tagged VLAN for the Member 1 trunk with a tag of 4096, assigning the Member 1 trunk to the VLAN.
- A tagged VLAN for the Member 2 trunk with a tag of 4096, assigning the Member 2 trunk to the VLAN.
- A VLAN group with the transparency mode set to Virtual Wire, where the VLAN group name matches the name of the virtual wire object.
- A virtual server that listens for both client-side and server-side traffic. The virtual server forwards the client-side traffic to the Member 2 trunk and forwards the server-side traffic to the Member 1 trunk.