Manual : BIG-IQ Centralized Management: Device
Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
Original Publication Date: 06/07/2016
- BIG-IQ Centralized Management Overview
Device Discovery and Basic Device Management
- How do I start managing BIG-IP devices from BIG-IQ?
- What is a BIG-IP Device Service Clustering (DSC) group and how do I start managing it from BIG-IQ?
- How can I organize the way devices display in BIG-IQ so they're easier to find and manage?
How do I manage software licenses for my devices?
- Types of F5 licenses
- Automatically contacting the F5 Networks license server for a license
- Manually contacting the F5 Networks license server for a pool license
- Manually contacting the F5 Networks license server for a volume or utility license
- Assigning a license to a BIG-IP VE
- Revoking a pool license from a BIG-IP VE device
- Creating an active usage report for your licenses
- Creating a historical usage report for your licenses
- Creating a utility license usage report and submitting it to F5 for billing
- How do I manage software licenses for my devices?
BIG-IP Software Upgrades
- How do I manage software for BIG-IP devices?
- UCS File Backup and Restoration
- SSL Certificate Monitoring
- Optimizing Configuration Management with Templates
- Legal Notices