Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
About firewall security locks
The Locked Objects screen of the firewall security Policy Editor displays firewall and shared security objects that are locked on the BIG-IQ® system, the user who locked each object and when the lock was created. User privileges (assigned by user roles) determine what locks are visible to the user. If you have sufficient privileges, you can use the Locked Objects screen to view and remove locks.
Viewing and deleting locks
If the role associated with your account has sufficient privileges, you can display and unlock firewall security and shared security objects that are locked on the BIG-IQ® system, see which user locked the object and when the lock was created.
- Log in to BIG-IQ Security.
- At the top of the screen, click Network Security, then Policy Editor, and on the left, click Locked Objects.
- Review the locked objects.
- To unlock an object, select the check box to the left of that object and click Unlock.
- Confirm the unlock by clicking Delete in the Delete Locks dialog box.
If you decide not to unlock the object, click Cancel instead of Delete in the Delete Lock dialog box.