Applies To:Show Versions
Updating DDoS Hybrid
Overview: Updating DDoS Hybrid Defender
Downloading DDoS Hybrid Defender
- Log in to the F5 Downloads site,https://downloads.f5.com, and click theFind a Downloadbutton.
- In the Security F5 Product Family, locate the DDoS Hybrid Defender software, and click it.
- Select the product version and clickDDoS_Hybrid_Defender.
- Read the End User Software License, and click theI Acceptbutton if you agree with the terms.
- Click thef5-ddos-hybrid-defenderrpmfile to download it.
- Click the closest geographical location, and save the file on your local system.The software package is downloaded onto your system.
- Optionally, you can download themd5file to verify the integrity of the rpm file.
Updating DDoS Hybrid Defender
- Log in to DDoS Hybrid Defender with the administrator user name and password.The Welcome screen of the system is displayed.
- On the Main tab, click.The About screen opens and shows the version of the product that is running.
- In theFile Namesetting, clickChoose Fileand navigate to the DDoS Hybrid Defender update that you previously downloaded from F5, and clickOpen.
- ClickInstallbelow the File Name area.
- From theInstall Methodlist, selectChoose File, navigate to the DDoS Hybrid Defender update that you previously downloaded from F5, and clickInstall.