Manual Chapter : Customizing detection of removed dynamic scripts
Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.1.0, 17.0.0, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0, 16.0.1, 16.0.0, 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.0
Customizing detection of removed dynamic
Dynamic scripts removal detection is performed only on URLs where this malware check is enabled.
When the BIG-IP system performs the dynamic scripts removal detection malware check, it checks if certain functions on a default list are called by removed dynamic scripts. Customize this malware check if you want to add or remove functions from this default list.
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- From the list of profiles, select the relevant profile.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Configuration area, click.
- ClickAdvancedin the Malware Detection area of the screen.
- In theDynamic Script Removal Detection for these additional functionsfield, add names of functions that you want the system to check if they are called by removed dynamic scripts when it performs the Dynamic Script Removal detection malware check.Removed dynamic scripts from domains that are found in theAllow URLs from these external domainslist in the Malware Detection area are ignored.
- In theIgnore Dynamic Script Removal Detection for these functionsfield, add names of functions that you want the system to ignore when it performs the Dynamic Script Removal detection malware check.The functions you add in this field must be functions that appear on the default list of functions.
- ClickSave.The anti-fraud profile is updated with the changes you made.