Applies To:Show Versions
Configuring a CSS
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- From the list of profiles, select the profile on which you want to configure the CSS injection.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Configuration area, selectAdvancedand thenPhishing Detection.The Phishing Detection screen opens.
- Select theEnabledcheck box for theInject into Application CSSsetting if you want the system to inject phishing detection CSS code into the real CSS file(s) specified in the anti-fraud profile.IfInject into Application CSSis enabled, theApplication CSS Locationsfield is displayed.
- In theApplication CSS Locationsfield, add the location(s) of the CSS file(s) in the web pages specified in the anti-fraud profile.
- This setting should not be changed without first consulting F5 support.
- This setting does not appear if you enabledInject into Application CSS.
- In theCSS Attribute Namefield, type an attribute name or use the default name.
- In the Anti-Fraud Configuration area, clickURL List.The URL List opens.
- For every URL in your profile with Phishing Detection enabled, perform the following steps:
- Click on the URL name in the URL List.The URL Properties screen opens.
- In the URL Configuration area, selectPhishing Detection.
- In theLocation of CSS Link Injectionfield, select whether you want the CSS Link tag to be injected before or after the tag that you specify in theTagfield.
- In theLocation of CSS Element Injectionfield, select whether you want the CSS element, which triggers the CSS link, to be injected before or after the tag that you specify in theTagfield.
- ClickSavein the URL Properties screen.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- ClickSavein the Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen.The anti-fraud profile is updated with the changes you made.