Manual Chapter : Configuring a URL for decrypting data
Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.1.0, 17.0.0, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0, 16.0.1, 16.0.0, 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.0
Configuring a URL
for decrypting data
You need to configure a separate URL for decrypting data only if the form action in the HTTP request from the client does not refer to the URL from which the request is being sent.
Configure a URL for decrypting data to ensure that your server can read and verify encrypted data that was sent from the client.
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- From the list of profiles, select the relevant profile.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Configuration area, clickURL List.The URL List opens.
- Select the check box next to the URL where the client sends encrypted data.
- Click theClonebutton.The Clone URL pop-up screen opens.
- In theURL Pathfield, type the URL that is referred to in the form action of the HTTP request.
- Optional: In theDescriptionfield, type a description for the URL.
- If the URL from which the HTTP request is being sent contains SPA views and you want the URL for decrypting data to inherit those views, select theEnabledcheck box by Views.
- Select theEnabledcheck box by Parameters.
- If you have assigned Request Signatures to the URL from which the HTTP request is being sent and you want the URL for decrypting data to inherit them, select theEnabledcheck box by Request Signatures.
- Click theClonebutton in the Clone URL pop-up screen.Once the new URL is created, there is no further dependency on the source URL and any future changes made to the source URL are not inherited by the new URL.