Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
Creating and Scheduling Analytics reports
Creating and scheduling Analytics reports
Create and export a statistics report
- Go toand select one of the Analytics dashboards.You can also create a statistics report for a application service analytics found in.
- ClickExport & Schedule Reportfrom the top right of the screen.
If you select the options in 2a or 2b, the system will immediately generate a PDF file which you can save using your local system settings.
- To generate a report that only includes data from expanded dimension widgets, selectCharts with user expanded dimension data.
- To generate a report that includes all dimension data, selectCharts with all expanded dimension data.
- To create a schedule that regularly exports statistics reports to an email list, selectSchedule.For more information about creating a reports schedule seeScheduling statistics reports.
Schedule statistics reports
- Go toand select one of the Analytics dashboards.You can also create a statistics report for an application service found in.
- ClickExport & Schedule Reportfrom the top right of the screen, and selectSchedule.The Create Scheduler screen displays settings.
- In theNamefield, enter a unique name to identify the purpose or service data contained in the report.You can optionally add more information about the report in theDetailsfield.
- In theEmailsfield, enter the email address(es) of the statistics report recipients.You can add multiple recipients using the icon.If you do not want the reports sent over email de-select the check box next toSend Email.
- To configure the report schedule, enter theStart DateandStart time.TheStart timeindicates the time in which the information is collected regularly.The start time and date must be later than the current time to create a schedule.
- Configure theEnd Datefor scheduled reporting.
- If you do not want to configure a regular report schedule, but want the report retained in the Schedules list, or you want to send a single report sent via email, de-select the check box next in theConfigure Schedulerfield.For more information about the schedule list, refer toReview reporting schedules and statuses.
- From theFrequencyfield, select how often you want the system to create statistics reports.
- From theRetention Policyfield, select the number of days you would like the system to save each statistics report before it is deleted.This field is required to create a report schedule.
Review reporting schedules and statuses
- Go to.The screen displays a list of report schedules. Reports that have completed their the date of their cycle are marked asExpiredin the End Date column.
- To modify a schedule's settings select the check box next to the schedule's row and clickEdit.The Edit Scheduler settings are displayed. Once you change the settings, clickSave & Closeto update the scheduler.
- To delete a reporting schedule, select the check box next to one or more schedule rows and clickDelete.To confirm the schedule and its filter metadata's deletion, clickDelete.
- To view a list of reports created by a schedule, and details of each report, click the name of the schedule.
- To remove a report the system ends its scheduled retention, select the check box next to one or more report rows and clickDelete.The report retention expiration date is shown in the Valid Until column.
- To download a PDF report to your local system, select the check box next to the report row and clickDownload.It is recommended to only download reports listed as COMPLETED under the Status column.