Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
- 8.2.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.0
Add a new health rule set for an application service
- Go to the Alert Management screen.
- At the top left of the screen, click theAddbutton.The New Alert Rule screen opens.
- Type aNameand an optionalDescription.
- Select theRule Type(Device HealthorDevice Access-health).
- In the Metric Conditions area, enable and disable metrics as needed by selecting or clearing the box to the right of theMetriccolumn.BIG-IP devices earlier than version 188.8.131.52 do not collect data that supports metric alerts. Applications that are managed by earlier versions of a BIG-IP device do not receive metric alerts.
- Use the Actions area to enable alert notifications by SNMP and Email.
- Use the Devices area at the bottom of the screen to view the available devices for the new alert rule set, and move a device from theAvailablelist to theSelectedlist.You can filter the device lists by selecting from theFilterlist.
- ClickSaveat the bottom of the screen, or clickSave & Closeto save and return to the Alert Rules screen.