Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
- 8.3.0, 8.2.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.0
Modify the default application alerts
- Go to the Alert Management screen.
- Click the alert rule name.This opens the alert rule's properties screen.
- View the Metric Conditions area at the center of the screen, which displays the current metrics and thresholds for the default application alerts rule.By default, all the metrics are enabled.BIG-IP devices earlier than version 18.104.22.168 do not collect data that supports metric alerts. Applications that are managed by earlier versions of a BIG-IP device do not receive metric alerts.
- To disable, or enable metrics, click the check box to the right of the metric column.
- To adjust the Warning and Critical threshold values for enabled metrics, specify a different value for the metric in the appropriate fields.
- In the Events area, you can enable or disable status alerts for application objects.
- Use the Actions area to enable alert notifications by SNMP and Email.
- ClickSaveat the bottom of the screen, or clickSave & Closeto save and return to the Alert Rules screen.