Applies To:Show Versions
- 11.5.9, 11.5.8, 11.5.7, 11.5.6, 11.5.5, 11.5.4, 11.5.3, 11.5.2, 11.5.1
What is Advanced Edit Mode customization?
Editing files in Advanced Edit Mode
- On the Main tab, click The Customization tool appears, in Basic Customization view. .
- From the View list, select Advanced Customization. The Customization tool switches to Advanced (tree) view.
- In Advanced Customization view, from the Form Factor menu at the top of the Customization tool, select Full/Mobile Browser.
- In Advanced Customization view, from the Edit Mode menu at the top of the Customization tool, select Advanced.
- Select the resource type folder for Access Profiles or Webtops.
- Navigate through the folder heirarchy to find the file you want to edit, and click on the file. The file appears in the built-in editor pane, with simple syntax highlighting.
Make the changes you require to the file. You can make changes in the editor
window, or you can edit in an external editor using copy and paste commands for
your operating system.
- To save a draft of your changes without applying them, click the Save Draft button.
- To discard any changes saved with the Save Draft button, click Revert, and follow the instructions on the confirmation dialog.
- After you customize settings, click the Save icon at the top of the Customization tool.
Properties for access profiles in Advanced Edit Mode
You can customize the following files for access profiles in Advanced Edit Mode.
|apm_edge.css||The CSS that controls the look and feel for BIG-IP Edge Client pages.|
|header.inc||Specifies the page header content for access profile pages on all devices.|
|apm_mobile_ppc.css||The CSS that controls the look and feel for pages on a PocketPC device.|
|apm_mobile.css||The layout properties for access policy pages on any mobile device that is not a PocketPC.|
|apm_full.css||The CSS and PHP code that controls the look and feel for pages on a web browser.|
|footer.inc||The include that specifies the footer text line.|
|apm.css||The PHP code that determines the CSS file that is used with a particular browser or device.|
|http_401.inc||The page that appears when and HTTP 401 error (unauthorized) occurs.|
|logon.inc||A PHP file that specifies the layout and items that appear on the logon page.|
|decision_box.inc||Specifies the layout for the HTML that appears in a decision box.|
|message_box.inc||Specifies the layout for the HTML that appears in a message box.|
|access_notfound.inc||The HTML page that appears when access cannot be established.|
|logout.inc||The HTML page that appears when session logout occurs for one of several reasons.|
|my.acl.inc||The HTML page that appears when access is denied because of a login failure or ACL issue.|
|Macro pages||Macros can include any of the logon page, decision page, and message page customization files as listed here.|
Properties for webtops in Advanced Edit Mode
You can customize the following files for webtops in Advanced Edit Mode.
|webtop_popup.css||The CSS that controls the look and feel for the webtop popup screen.|
|webtop_help.inc||The HTML code on the webtop page that provides the link to the webtop help page.|