Applies To:Show Versions
- 11.5.10, 11.5.9, 11.5.8, 11.5.7, 11.5.6, 11.5.5, 11.5.4, 11.5.3, 11.5.2, 11.5.1
What is resource caption localization?
With caption localization, you can change the caption and description for resources on the webtop.
- On the Main tab, click The Customization tool appears, in Basic Customization view. .
- From the View list, select Advanced Customization. The Customization tool switches to Advanced (tree) view.
- In Advanced Customization view, from the Form Factor menu at the top of the Customization tool, select Full/Mobile Browser.
- Click the Localization tab.
- Select the resource type folder for App Tunnels, Network Access, Remote Desktops, Portal Access, or Webtop Links.
- Select the resource name.
- At the top right of the customization settings pane, select the Language for which to customize the caption and description for full and mobile browsers.
- Type a Caption to provide a label for the resource on the full webtop.
- Type a Detailed Description to provide a detailed description for the resource in the full webtop.
- After you customize settings, click the Save icon at the top of the Customization tool.