Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
Updated Date: 01/23/2019
- Upgrading BIG-IQ Version 6.0 with a Data Collection Device Cluster to Version 6.1.0 with Minimal Downtime
- Preparing to Upgrade Devices in Your DCD Cluster and the BIG-IQ with Minimal Downtime
- Upgrading the Data Collection Devices and Primary BIG-IQ with Minimal Downtime
- Upgrading the Secondary BIG-IQ
Restoring the BIG-IQ and Data Collection Device Cluster to Pre-upgrade State
- What are the post-upgrade tasks?
- Add the secondary BIG-IQ system to the primary BIG-IQ system
- What are my options for re-discovering and re-importing devices?
- Install the vCenter host root certificate on BIG-IQ after upgrading
Troubleshooting Minimal Downtime Upgrade Issues
- What do I do if there is not enough disk space?
- Data collection device cluster status is yellow
- Data collection device cluster status is red
- Data collection device cluster is offline
- Legal Notices