Manual Chapter : Creating an allow-all per-session policy
Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.1, 15.1.0
Creating an allow-all per-session policy
You create an allow-all per-session policy to provide an in and out point for your per-request policies on a virtual server.
It is not required that the per-session policy that provides the in and out point for your per-request policy be empty. You can use an existing policy, or create one with per-session access policy items specifically for this purpose. However, an allow-all policy is the simplest per-session policy that will work.
- On the Main tab, click.
- Namethe access policy (for example,allow-all).
- For theProfile Type, selectAll.
- In theLanguage Settingssection, move one or more languages to theAccepted Languageslist.
- ClickFinished.TheAccess Profiles (Per-Session Policies)screen is displayed.
- In thePer-Session Policiescolumn, click theEdit...link.
- Change theDenyending toAllow.
- SaveandApplythe access policy.
You now have a per-session access policy that allows all traffic, which can then be processed by the per-request access policy.
Create a virtual server for the HTTP Connector policy.