Applies To:Show Versions
- 16.0.0, 15.1.0, 15.0.1, 15.0.0, 14.1.2, 14.1.0, 14.0.1, 14.0.0
Configure general SFC settings
- ClickLaunch SFC Config Editor.The Setup screen of the SFC controller opens.
- In theVNI for SFCfield, type a virtual network identifier (VNI), for example100, for the overlay network that connects the SFFs.This value is used for the field key in the tunnel object that the BIG-IP system creates later.
- In theREST Trust Groupfield, type a unique name for the trust group.The SFC application creates REST-based trust relationships between all BIG-IP devices that are service nodes in the chain. By default, the SFC application assigns the default name__f5_sfc_config_app__to the trust group
- In theConfig Prefixfield, type a unique prefix for all object names that the SFC application will automatically create on the BIG-IP devices that will become service nodes in the chain.By default, the SFC application will apply the prefix__f5_sfc_app__to each object name that the SFC controller internally creates in the service chain.
- In theAdministrative Partitionfield, type a unique name for the BIG-IP administrative partition that objects in the service chain are created in.By default, the SFC application creates objects in partitionCommon.
- In theAudit Intervalfield, specify the time interval, in seconds, that is available to the SFC controller for auditing the configuration of all classifiers and SFFs.If there is any difference between the SFC controller configuration and the configuration of the SFFs and classifiers, the system displays an error message. The allowed range is0to86400. Setting the value to0disables the audit feature.