Manual Chapter : Displaying the API protection dashboard
Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.1.0, 17.0.0, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0
Displaying the API protection dashboard
Before you need to have created at least one API protection profile, and have traffic passing through the API protection proxy.
You can check how well your API servers are being protected by examining the API protection dashboard once traffic is up and running.
The information shown in the dashboard will differ depending on whether you are using APM, Advanced WAF, or both.
- On the Main tab, click.If working on an API protection profile, you can also display the dashboard by clicking the Dashboard tab.The BIG-IP system displays the System Overview dashboard.
- From theDashboardlist, selectAPI Protection.The API Protection Overview dashboard opens and displays system status for all the API protection profiles over the last hour.
- From the time settings at the top of the screen, select the time period for which to display statistics (Hour,Day,Week,Month,Year).
- Review the information provided to see if there are any particular problems, such as errors or failed connections, and note the API protection profile associated with the problems.
- From theAPI Protection Profilelist at the top of the screen, select the profile you are interested in, such as one associated with a high number of rejections or server errors.The API Protection dashboard now displays details for the selected API protection profile.
- Review the details concerning the API Servers that are protected by the selected profile to delve into troubleshooting where problems are occurring.