Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.0.0, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0
Creating a virtual server for Okta API
- On the Main tab, click.The Virtual Server List screen opens.
- ClickCreate.The New Virtual Server screen opens.
- In theNamefield, type a unique name for the virtual server.
- For theDestination Address/Masksetting, confirm that theHostbutton is selected, and type the IP address in CIDR format.
- In theService Portfield, type443or selectHTTPSfrom the list.
- From theHTTP Profile (Client)list, selecthttp.
- For theSSL Profile (Client)setting, from theAvailablelist, selectclientssl, and using the Move button, move the name to theSelectedlist.
- From theSource Address Translationlist, selectAuto Map.
- If you have several servers that host your backend applications, you may want to set up load balancing and create a pool. If you do, you should specify theDefault Poolin the Resources section.
- In the Access Policy area, fromAccess Profile, select the access policy you created, and which performs the primary authentication.
- FromPer-Request Policy, select the per-request policy you created for Okta API.
- Optional: Customize other settings as needed, or use the defaults.