Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
Modify Web Application Security Policy
Modifying a Web Application Security policy to improve application protection
Edit web application security policies
- At the top of the screen, clickMonitoring.
- Go to.This displays all monitored objects.
- Click the Web Application Security Policy column header to sort objects by policy.
- Click the name of a policy you want to edit.
- Edit the properties of the policy as needed.Consult the documentation for each policy object to edit it individually. For more information on the policy editing process, refer to theEdit application security policiestopicin F5 BIG-IQ Centralized Management: Securityinsupport.f5.com.
- ClickSaveto save the modifications to each object and unlock the policy.