Applies To:Show Versions
Configuring basic malware detection on an anti-fraud
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- From the list of profiles, select the relevant profile.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Configuration area, click.
- In theAllow URLs from these external domainsfield, type domain names for the resources that appear in your protected URLs.For every domain name that you add here, the system does not send alerts on requests for URLs from the domain, even if the system detects resources loaded from the domain.
- ClickSave.The anti-fraud profile is updated with the changes you made.