Applies To:Show Versions
Configuring SPA views
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- From the list of profiles, select the relevant profile.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Configuration area, clickURL List.The URL List opens.
- In the URL List, click theAdd Viewbutton in the row of the URL where you want to add a view.The Create New View screen opens.
- In theViewfield, type a name for the view.
- For theDestination URLssetting, add URLs that should receive protected data from this view.Adding URLs here allows you to use the parameters that are configured on this view on the destination URL as well, without having to re-configure them on the destination URL. This setting is relevant only when sending data by Ajax and in a form format (not JSON format).
- ClickCreate.The BIG-IP system creates the view and theAnti-FraudProfile Properties screen opens.