Applies To:Show Versions
- 16.0.1, 16.0.0
Advanced Customization Using Templates
About Advanced Customization view
Editing files in Advanced Customization view
- On the Main tab, click.The Customization tool appears in Advanced Customization view, displaying theForm Factor: Full/Mobile Browsersettings in the left pane.
- Select the resource type folder forAccess Profiles,Per Request Policies, orWebtops.
- Navigate through the folder hierarchy to find the file you want to edit, and click it.For example, you can edit any of the files associated with Logon pages, Logout, Ending pages, Decision pages, Messages pages, or OAuth Authorization pages that are used in the access profile or per-request policy. Or, edit the files associated with Webtops.The file appears in the built-in editor pane, with simple syntax highlighting.
- Make the changes you require to the file. You can make changes in the editor screen, or you can edit in an external editor using copy and paste commands for your operating system.
- To save a draft of your changes without applying them, click theSave Draftbutton.
- To discard any changes saved with theSave Draftbutton, clickRevert, and follow the instructions on the confirmation dialog box.
- After you customize settings, click theSaveicon at the top of the Customization tool.
Files for access profiles in Advanced Customization
Common - Modern
The CSS code that controls the look and feel for every page in the policy.
Common - Standard
The CSS and PHP code that controls the look and feel for pages on a web browser.
Specifies the page header content for access profile pages on all devices.
The layout properties for access policy pages on any mobile device that is not a PocketPC.
Specifies content that is displayed if scripts are not supported, or are disabled in the user's browser.
The include that specifies the footer text line.
The CSS that controls the look and feel for pages on a PocketPC device.
The CSS that controls the look and feel for BIG-IP Edge Client® pages.
Logout or Ending Deny - Modern
The layout properties of the logout page.
The HTML code used when a request was blocked.
Logout or Ending Deny - Standard
Logon Pages - Standard and Modern
The page that appears when an HTTP 401 error (unauthorized) occurs.
The layout properties of the logon page.
Specifies the customization of VMware View logon page
The message that displays during a Citrix logon issue.
Files for webtops in Advanced Customization
Webtops - Modern
The CSS that controls the look and feel for the webtop screen.
Webtops - Standard
The CSS that controls the look and feel for the webtop popup screen.
The HTML code on the webtop page that provides the link to the webtop help page.