Manual Chapter : Resources: Localizing Captions in General View
Applies To:Show Versions
- 16.0.1, 16.0.0
Resources: Localizing Captions in General View
What is resource caption localization?
With caption localization, you can change the caption and description for resources on the webtop. The settings, located on the Text tab for a specific resource that was previously created, are the same for all resources.
Localize webtops to configure captions and descriptions for resources on a full webtop in a specific language.
- On the Main tab, click.The Customization tool appears in General Customization view, displayingForm Factor: Full/Mobile Browsersettings.
- In the left pane, select theTexttab.A navigation tree displays in the left pane.
- Select the appropriate resource type folder:
- App Tunnels
- Network Access
- Remote Desktops
- SAML Resources
- Portal Access
- Webtop Links
- Webtop Sections
- OAuth Client Applications
- OAuth Scopes
- Select the resource name.
- At the top right of the Customization settings pane, select theLanguagefor which to customize the caption and description for full and mobile browsers.
- Type aCaptionto provide a label for the resource on the full webtop.
- Type aDetailed Descriptionto provide a detailed description for the resource in the full webtop.
- After you customize settings, click theSaveicon at the top of the Customization tool.