Applies To:Show Versions
- 16.0.1, 16.0.0
Resources: Localizing Captions in General View
What is resource caption localization?
- On the Main tab, click.The Customization tool appears in General Customization view, displayingForm Factor: Full/Mobile Browsersettings.
- In the left pane, select theTexttab.A navigation tree displays in the left pane.
- Select the appropriate resource type folder:
- App Tunnels
- Network Access
- Remote Desktops
- SAML Resources
- Portal Access
- Webtop Links
- Webtop Sections
- OAuth Client Applications
- OAuth Scopes
- Select the resource name.
- At the top right of the Customization settings pane, select theLanguagefor which to customize the caption and description for full and mobile browsers.
- Type aCaptionto provide a label for the resource on the full webtop.
- Type aDetailed Descriptionto provide a detailed description for the resource in the full webtop.
- After you customize settings, click theSaveicon at the top of the Customization tool.