Applies To:Show Versions
Creating an access profile for ephemeral authentication
- On the Main tab, click.The Access Profiles (Per-Session Policies) screen opens.
- ClickCreate.The New Profile screen opens.
- In theNamefield, type a unique name for the access profile.
- For theProfile Type, selectAll.
- Leave theProfile Scope, set toProfile.
- ForCustomization Type, selectModern.You can also useStandardbutModerncustomization is simpler and provides better compatibility for modern cross-platform and cross-device applications.
- On the right of Settings, selectCustom.
- ForInactivity Timeout, shorten the time, for example, to 300 sec (5 min) or an appropriate value shorter than the default.
- ForMaximum Session Timeout, shorten the time, for example, to 36000 sec (10 hours) or an appropriate value shorter than the default.
- If using SSO (Basic Authentication or Form-Based SSO only), you need to have created an SSO Configuration; in theSSO Configurationfield, select the configuration.
- In the Language Settings area, add and remove accepted languages, and set the default language.If no browser language matches one in the accepted languages list, the browser uses the default language.