Applies To:Show Versions
Creating a virtual server for Ephemeral Authentication
- On the Main tab, click.The Virtual Server List screen opens.
- ClickCreate.The New Virtual Server screen opens.
- In theNamefield, type a unique name for the virtual server, such aspua_webtop.
- For theDestination Address/Masksetting, confirm that theHostbutton is selected, and type the IP address in CIDR format (address/prefix).The various virtual servers being used for ephemeral authentication (LDAP, LDAPS, and/or RADIUS) can all have the same Destination Address as long as they use different service ports.
- In theService Portfield, selectHTTPS, port443.
- ForProtocol Profile (Client), selecttcp.
- ForHTTP Profile (Client), selecthttp.
- ForSSL Profile (Client), select a client profile, such asclientssl.
- ForSource Address Translation, selectAuto Map.
- ForRewrite Profile, selectrewrite-portal.
- In the Access Policy section, select theAccess Profile, and then theConnectivity Profileyou created.
- In the Ephemeral Authentication section, forAccess Configuration, select the Access Configuration you created.