Manual Chapter : Changing scores for rooting/jailbreak detection
Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.1.0, 17.0.0, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0, 16.0.1, 16.0.0, 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.0
Changing scores for rooting/jailbreak detection
Before changing scores for rooting/jailbreak detection, you should create a mobile security anti-fraud profile.
Rooting/Jailbreak Detection is not relevant if MobileSafe SDK 4.0 or a later version is installed on your protected app.
Change scores for rooting/jailbreak detection if you want to raise or lower the default risk scores that the system automatically assigns if a customer's mobile device is determined to be rooted (Android) or jailbroken (iOS).
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Profiles screen, click the mobile security anti-fraud profile in the profiles list.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Configuration area, clickMobile Security.The list of Mobile Security configuration options appear.
- In the list of Mobile Security configuration options, clickRooting/Jailbreak Detection.The Rooting/Jailbreak Detection configuration options appear.
- Select theCustomize Allcheck box.
- Ensure that theEnabledcheck box forRooting/Jailbreak Detectionis selected.
- In theRooting Score (Android)field, type a score.
- In theJailbreaking Score (iOS)field, type a score.
- ClickSave.The anti-fraud profile is updated with the changes you made.