Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.1.0, 17.0.0, 16.1.4, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0, 16.0.1, 16.0.0, 15.1.9, 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.0
Changing the mobile alert threshold for sending alerts to the FPS dashboard
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Profiles screen, click the mobile security anti-fraud profile in the profiles list.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Configuration area, clickMobile Security.The list of Mobile Security configuration options appear.
- In the list of Mobile Security configuration options, clickGeneral Settings.TheAlert Thresholdfield appears.
- Select theCustomize Allcheck box.
- In theAlert Thresholdfield, type a numerical score (0-100) for determining when alerts are sent to the FPS Dashboard.Alerts are sent to the FPS Dashboard if the score is greater than the alert threshold, according to the following criteria:Type of detectionAlert sent when...Man in the MiddleAn alert is sent if MobileSafe detects DNS Spoofing and/or Certificate Forging on a given domain and the total score for both DNS Spoofing and Certificate Forging is greater than the alert threshold. Scores for different domains are not added together.Rooting/Jailbreaking, OS Security, Application IntegrityIf MobileSafe SDK 4.0 or a later version is installed on your protected app:Since Rooting/Jailbreaking detection and OS Security detection are not relevant, an alert is sent if MobileSafe detects repackaging on a protected app and the score for Application Integrity is greater than the alert threshold.If the version of the MobileSafe SDK installed on your protected app is earlier than 4.0:An alert is sent if MobileSafe detects rooting/jailbreaking on the protected app, and/or an unsecure OS version, and/or repackaging; and the total score for Rooting, Jailbreaking, OS Security, and Application Integrity is greater than the alert threshold.Malware DetectionAn alert is sent if MobileSafe detects malware or suspicious behavior on the protected app and the score for detected malware or behavior analysis is greater than the alert threshold. Scores for different types of detected malware and behavior analysis are not added together.
- ClickSave.The anti-fraud profile is updated with the changes you made.