Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.1.0, 17.0.0, 16.1.4, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0, 16.0.1, 16.0.0, 15.1.9, 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.0
security malware detection
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Profiles screen, click the mobile security anti-fraud profile in the profiles list.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Configuration area, clickMobile Security.The list of Mobile Security configuration options appear.
- In the list of Mobile Security configuration options, clickMalware Detection.The Malware Detection configuration options appear.
- Select theCustomize Allcheck box.
- Ensure that theEnabledcheck box forMalware Detectionis selected.
- Select theEnabledcheck box for theRun Behavior Analysissetting if you want the system to check for SMS grabbers.This check is based on suspicious behavior and characteristics of all applications on the customer's mobile device.BIG-IP version 15.0 can be used to detect other types of suspicious behavior based on settings provided by live update.
- If you enable theRun Behavior Analysissetting, assign a value for theBehavior Analysis Scoresetting, or use the default score. If MobileSafe finds suspicious behavior and the score you assign here is above the alert threshold, an alert is sent to the FPS dashboard.
- Select theEnabledcheck box for theCheck Generic Malwaresetting if you want the system to check for malware applications on mobile devices of end-users.The F5 malware database is used to check for this.
- Select theEnabledcheck box for theCheck Custom Malwaresetting if you want to specify other malware applications that the system should include in its check, or if you want to whitelist applications that you don't want the system to check for.To specify other malware applications that the system should include in its check, click theAddbutton in the Malware List area and enter the data as described in theF5 MobileSafe Deployment and Configuration Guide.To whitelist applications that you don't want the system to check for, click theAddbutton in the Whitelisted Applications area enter the data as described in theF5 MobileSafe Deployment and Configuration Guide.
- ClickSave.The anti-fraud profile is updated with the changes you made.