Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
Managing Virtual Servers in Shared Security
About virtual servers
- You might see an invalid profile error during discovery.
- The BIG-IQ Centralized Management system does not successfully discover the BIG-IP device.
Edit virtual servers
- On the Virtual Servers screen, click the name of the virtual server to edit.
- On the virtual servers properties screen, modify the editable the properties as needed.You can change only some of the properties.
- In theDoS Profilesetting, select the DoS profile to use.You define DoS profiles using the Shared Security DoS Profiles screen.
- In theSSH Profilesetting, select the SSH profile to use.You define SSH profiles using the Shared Security SSH Profiles screen.
- In theIP Intelligencesetting, select the IP intelligence policy to use.You define IP intelligence policies using the Shared Security IP Intelligence Policies screen.
- In theMaximum Bandwidthsetting, type the maximum bandwidth allowed, in Mbps.Set this value to 0 to specify no bandwidth limit.
- In theLog Profilessetting, select one or more log profiles to use.You define log profiles using the Shared Security Logging Profiles screen.
- Save your work.
Configure DoS event logging from the virtual server
- Click.The Virtual Servers screen opens.
- To enable logging of DoS events, click the check box next to the virtual server to configure, and clickConfigure DoS Logging.To disable logging of DoS events, click the check box next to the virtual server to configure, and clickDisable DoS Logging.