Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
- 8.2.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.0
Identify application service performance issues
- Open the application properties screen by selecting the application's name from the Applications screen ( click).
- To view the application service's most severe, active alerts, view the Active Alerts area at the far right of the summary bar.
- ClickSee Allto view the application's Active Alert screen.This displays a log of all alerts that have crossed a defined threshold.
- Click the row for the most recent health alert, and view the alert details on the lower part of the screen.
- TheDescriptionfield displays the affected performance indicator.
- TheValuefield displays the value when the alert was triggered
- TheLog Levelfiled indicate the alert's severity.
- Return to the single application screen by clicking the back arrow next to Active Alerts screen title.