Manual Chapter : Identify application service performance issues
Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
- 8.3.0, 8.2.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.0
Identify application service performance issues
You can use the application service alerts to identify when a performance issue began, and its current status.
- Open the application properties screen by selecting the application's name from the Applications screen ( click).
- To view the application service's most severe, active alerts, view the Active Alerts area at the far right of the summary bar.
- ClickSee Allto view the application's Active Alert screen.This displays a log of all alerts that have crossed a defined threshold.
- Click the row for the most recent health alert, and view the alert details on the lower part of the screen.
- TheDescriptionfield displays the affected performance indicator.
- TheValuefield displays the value when the alert was triggered
- TheLog Levelfiled indicate the alert's severity.
- Return to the single application screen by clicking the back arrow next to Active Alerts screen title.
From the application service's screen, you can use the alert information to analyze and isolate if the issue is related to one or more pool members.